do I return to the original layout after I've made changes?
If you are making changes to a layout and want
to go back to the last saved version, follow these steps:
- Choose Revert from the File menu.
- When Goldenseal asks if you'd like to go back, click OK.
- Goldenseal will return the layout to its appearance the last time you saved the
If you want to go all the way back to the "stock" layout that came with Goldenseal, follow
- Choose Custom
Layouts from the Options menu, and choose the type of layout
from the submenu.
- Use the popup fields at upper left to locate
the layout you'd like to revert.
- In version 3.0 or later, choose Revert to Original from the File menu. In versions
before 3.0, hold down the Control key on your keyboard, and choose Revert from the
- When Goldenseal asks if you'd like to go back to the original version, click OK.
- Goldenseal will return the layout to the "stock" appearance that people see when
they first open Goldenseal.
HINT-- You might want to revert to the original layout if we have added new fields
to a layout in a version update, and you'd like to use the new features. You can also add the new fields
manually to your custom layout, but it may be easier to revert to the original and then make
your own changes again.
Click here to return to customizing topics
for Goldenseal accounting software.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website