software prints forms in a way that is similar to Quickbooks,
but it gives you much more control over the appearance. You can add more printed forms, or change the
appearance of any stock forms.
To print a business form, follow these steps:
- Choose Print
Forms from the File menu.
- Choose the type of transaction you'd like to print.
- If more than one form is available, choose the type of form you'd like to print.
- Choose the range of records you'd like to print.
- Click the Print button.
Some printed forms are designed to print several records on one page (for example, mailing and
shipping labels). Other forms may print on several pages (for example, detailed estimates).
Adding and Changing Forms
To add or change any printed forms, follow these steps:
- Choose Custom
Layouts from the Options menu, and choose Printed Forms from the submenu.
- Choose the type of transaction you'd like to change.
- If the transaction has more than one layout, choose the one you'd like to change.
To add a new layout, choose New Layout from the Edit menu.
- To move an item, click on it and drag to a new location.
- To change any text, double-click on the label field and type in new text.
- To add a data field, click on the field tool in the palette on the left side of the window (fourth row
left), then click and drag at the location where you'd like to add the field. Choose a field
from the list and click OK.
- When you are finished, choose Save from the File menu, then close the custom layout window.
Adding your Logo
To add your logo to all printed forms at once, follow these steps:
- Create a logo in a graphics program.
- Select the logo, and choose Copy from the Edit menu.
- Open your company file with Goldenseal.
- Choose Company Info from the File menu.
- Click in the logo field, then choose Paste from the Edit menu.
- Click OK.
Click here for general info about differences
between Quickbooks and Goldenseal accounting software.
Click here for info about importing data from
Quickbooks to Goldenseal.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website