Why do some subcontractors have an X in the Pay Bills
If a subcontractor has expired insurance, Goldenseal
accounting software won't
let you pay them, and they will have an X in the first column of
To pay them, follow these steps:
- Choose Subcontractors from the Accounts menu.
- Locate the subcontractor account that has the X.
- Enter more recent dates for insurance expiration, or change the If
to Deduct or Pay Anyhow.
- Click the Enter key to save changes.
- You'll now be able to pay the subcontractor.
Click here to return to Accounting
| Previous | Next | Pay Bills |
Getting Started Manual |
Reference Manual | Site Map |