just discovered I have the wrong deductions or employer
taxes in some previous payroll periods!
One way to correct errors in empl
Incorrect Employer Taxes or Insurance
If you made an error in employer taxes or insurance,
you can follow the steps above to correct the tax amounts
in the next pay periods.
If the error is large, it may be easier to follow these
- Choose Payroll
Records from the Costs menu.
- Click the New button.
- Enter an employee into the Employee field.
- Enter Employer Tax into the Transaction Type popup field.
- Enter the specific tax or insurance in the Applies To field.
- Enter the amount of the adjustment into the Amount field.
If you overpaid in previous periods, enter a negative
amount. If you underpaid, enter a positive amount.
- Goldenseal will add the adjustment when
you use the Pay Bills command to pay for the taxes.
Click here to return to payroll topics.
Click here for general information about Goldenseal payroll
| Previous | Next | Payroll Info | Getting
Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website