Use Reminders to set up automatic reminders for Appointments in the
Goldenseal small business software.
NOTE-- For reminders in a project schedule, use Project Reminders instead.
Entering Reminders | Data Fields | Using Lists | Using
Accounting Software | Business
Appointments | Project Reminders
To enter a Reminder, follow these steps:
- Choose Other Lists from the Options menu, then choose Reminders from the submenu.
- Click the New button, or click on an existing item and click the Edit button.
- Enter details for the reminder.
the following information for each Reminder:
Name-- Type in a brief name for the reminder. This is the text that will appear in clairvoyant fields.
Description-- Type in any comments you'd like to make about this item.
Add To To-Do List-- Turn on this checkbox if you'd like the reminder to be added to your to-do list (FEATURE NOT YET AVAILABLE).
Immediate Warning-- Turn on this checkbox to be given a reminder when the appointment is due.
Advance Warning-- Turn on this checkbox to be given a reminder before the appointment is due. Enter the amount of advance notice to be given.
When you create a new Appointment, enter
the desired reminder method into the Reminder field.
To have Goldenseal remind you about appointments, follow these steps:
- Choose Preferences from the Options menu, and choose Interface from the submenu.
- Turn on the Show Reminder Alerts checkbox.
- Click OK.
Main Page | Accounts |
Lists | Transactions | Menus |
Index | Website | User Page