put Goldenseal on a new computer, and now the text
business software stores a font
ID number for all text. If that font is missing from
the new computer or if a different font uses that number,
text will not appear
the way you want
To fix it, follow these steps:
- Choose Preferences from the Options menu, and choose Interface
from the submenu.
- Click on the Screen Font popup, and choose a new font for
- Click on the Print Font popup, and choose a new font
If you have customized the fonts for some fields
in Custom Layouts, you may also need to reset those fields
individually. To do that, follow these steps:
- Choose Custom Layouts from the Options menu, and choose Printed
Forms from the submenu.
- Use the popup fields at upper left to locate the form that
is printing with the wrong font.
- Select all fields that are printing
with the wrong font.
HINT-- To select multiple fields,
drag a rectangle around them, or shift-click
to select multiple items.
- Choose Font from the Text menu, and choose a new font.
- Close the layout, and save changes.
HINT-- You can also change fonts in a similar
way for any of your data entry screens or reports.
Click here to return to printing topics.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website