my Goldenseal file on a Mac, and the menu commands
First, check the Dock. Do you see more than one picture
of a tree there?
YES-- Do the following:
- Click on one of the trees in the dock.
- Go to the Goldenseal menu at the top of the screen, and
choose Quit Goldenseal.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until there are no more copies of Goldenseal
running (no trees in the dock).
- Now, open your company file as you usually do.
- To fix the problem permanently, remove
the older copies of Goldenseal from your computer.
NO-- Try the following.
- Are only some menus gray? This link explains
- Restart your computer-- it may just be a temporary problem
of some kind.
- Did you just move
the file to a Mac
from a Windows computer, flash disk or Internet?
Click here for file
Click here to return to Macintosh software topics.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website