How do I change the order of rows in a breakdown table?
In Goldenseal estimating
software and accounting
software, you can rearrange rows in any breakdown
To sort a table into alphabetical order, follow these steps:
- Choose Sort from the Edit menu.
- Enter Breakdown Rows into the Sort Items popup field.
- Enter Ascending or Descending into the Sort Order popup field.
- Click on the name of the column you'd like to use for the ordering.
- Click OK.
- Goldenseal will sort table rows into the selected order.
To move a table row to a new location, follow these steps:
- Hold down the Control key (Windows) or Option key (Macintosh) and click on the row you'd like to move.
- Keep holding down the mouse button, and drag the row to a new location.
- When you lift up on the mouse, Goldenseal will move the row.
Click here to return to business data entry topics.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website