Can I make columns wider in a breakdown table?
Yes, in Goldenseal estimating
software and accounting
software, you can change just about any type of
appearance in data entry windows, printed forms or reports.
columns wider in a breakdown
- Choose Custom
Layouts from the Options menu, and choose Transactions from the submenu.
- Click on the popup fields at upper left, and locate the type of transaction and breakdown you'd like
- Click on the breakdown table, at the bar between two columns. The cursor will change to a column resizer.
- Drag the column divider to the right.
- To enlarge the far right column, click on the bottom right corner of the table and drag it to the right.
- When you are finished resizing the columns, choose Save from the File menu.
HINT-- To make a table wider, you may need to increase the size of the entire layout.
To do that, click on the very bottom right corner of the layout and drag it to the right. You can also
choose Size & Margins from the Options menu, and type in a wider width.
Click here to return to business data entry topics.
| Previous | Next | Getting Started Manual | Reference
Manual | Site Map | Website