Job Cost Accounting
More info for Remodelers
Goldenseal is lumber estimator software for builders, remodelers, and lumberyards
that provide detailed estimates and lumber takeoffs for their customers.
software makes it easy to produce a detailed lumber takeoff for any building project. Just follow these simple
- Choose Estimates from the Income menu.
- Click the New button, and select a template for the type of construction you are using.
- Choose Estimate Dimensions from the Options menu, and choose Basic Dimensions from the
- Enter wall lengths, floor areas, ceiling heights and a few other measurements for the
- Click OK.
- Hit the Update Quantities button, and Goldenseal will fill in quantities for each construction
item in the project.
- Choose Estimates from the Reports menu, and choose Bill of
Materials from the submenu.
- Enter an estimate into the field at the top, and click the Update button. You'll see
a list of lumber and other materials needed for the project.
- You can also use Bill of Materials by Item to get a material breakdown for each task
in the estimate. Enter a date range to see materials for just part of the project.
Goldenseal is an integrated software program that also includes general accounting, project management
and general business management tools.
The basic version includes
all of the following for $395 (single user):
The complete version costs $695 single-user, $995 for two users, $1295 for five users,
and $1795 for up to 10 users. It includes all of the items mentioned above, plus these accounting features:
Goldenseal lumber estimator software is available for Macintosh and Windows computers.
Home | Goldenseal | Contact
Us | Downloads | Orders | Resellers | Users | Site