Job Cost Accounting
More info for Home Builders
Goldenseal is home building cost software for contractors, custom home builders, developers and
remodelers. It calculates the construction cost for new construction and remodeling for any type of homes.
Goldenseal includes several features that make it easy to estimate home building costs:
- Smart Dimesions let you enter a few simple measurements, and get calculated quantities for
foundations, framing, roofing, wallboard and other finish items.
- Templates let you start out with a list of construction items for your "typical" projects, so you only need
to enter the items that are different for each project.
- Assemblies stores the actual labor and materials that are required for
each building task, so you don't need to look up or compute unit costs. Goldenseal assemblies update
automatically when you enter purchases of their components.
- Estimate breakdowns let you enter detailed estimate costs for allowances, subcontractor
bids, overhead, profit, contingencies, unlisted items and other adjustments.
- There are several printed forms and reports that let you print an estimate for the client,
and see estimate breakdowns, bills of materials and labor hours reports.
also handles project billing, job cost accounting, contract writing and project management.
The basic version includes all of the following for $395 (single user):
The complete version costs $695 single-user, $995 for two users, $1295 for five users, and $1795 for
up to 10 users. It includes all of the items mentioned above, plus these accounting features:
Goldenseal home building cost software is available for Macintosh and Windows computers.
Home | Goldenseal | Contact
Us | Downloads | Orders | Resellers | Users | Site