Goldenseal is an estimation program for Macintosh or Windows. It gives fast, accurate project
cost estimation for construction contractors, or any business that needs to prepare bids, quotations or cost
Goldenseal helps you with every part of the estimation process:
- Project measurements-- With "smart dimensions" you can enter a few basic measurements,
and have Goldenseal calculate quantities for every item of work.
- Project specifications-- Use a template to start with your "usual" project specs,
then change anything that is different for this job.
- Tweaks and adjustments-- You can add "one of a kind" items, add percentage "soft
cost" line items, or adjust the overall project cost.
- Customer reports-- Use the Print Forms command to print a customer estimate with
any of several formats. You can even "hide" your overhead and soft costs on the customer reports, but
still see them in your own reports.
- Project management-- After you make an estimate, Goldenseal uses that info to
create a bill of materials, a tool list, a labor breakdown and a simple project schedule.
- Job cost tracking-- When you enter expenses, The Goldenseal program tracks them
on an "estimate vs actual" basis, using the category breakdown that you used in the estimate.
includes integrated accounting, scheduling, contract writing and project management.
The Goldenseal estimation program is available for Macintosh and Windows computers.
It includes all of the following for $395 (single
The complete version costs $695 single-user, $995 for two users, $1295 for five users, and $1795 for up to 10 users. It includes all of the
items mentioned above, plus these basic accounting features:
| Goldenseal | Contact
Us | Downloads | Orders
| Resellers | Users | Site