W-2's, MacNail construction
payroll software says 'sorry, no w-2's could be printed
from the Employee Index'
1. Do the payroll files match the names in the Employee Index? Choose Payroll Options to make
sure they are using the right Emp Index.
2. Can the payroll files be opened? (try opening with Open File from File Menu). They MUST be inside the
Payroll Files folder.
3. If they can be opened, make sure they are not zero for total pay.
1. If not, rename or change the Emp Index
2. If can't be open, fix it.
3. Make sure they have total pay.
Entered 1/11/95 by Dennis. Updated 11/23/2010.